I say it without blushing or bleating: Our bread courses are the best you will find.
There are several reasons why our bread courses are the best you will find:
1. The classes are small so you get lots of attention and support and you don’t feel shy about asking questions.
2. You do the work – mixing, kneading, shaping, baking – you don’t just watch.
3. You get great food (and lots of it).
4. You bake two or three different kinds of bread (or more) in every class so you learn a lot and have plenty of bread to take home.
The most important reason the bread courses with Virtuous Bread are the best is this:
5. The trainers are exceptional bakers and exceptional people – kind, interesting, and interested in you: who you are, what you do, and why you want to bake bread.
Bread Angels – and all of the trainers are Bread Angels – are amazing people. Bread Angels know, you see, that it is possible to change the world through bread by baking and selling healthful and delicious real bread as well as teaching valuable skills, building confidence, developing self esteem and forging positive relationships that form the basis of strong communities. Bread Angels are kind, interested and skilful professionals who are adept at bringing out the best in their students and firing them up with enthusiasm so that they want to continue to bake bread long after they have left the class.
Come and take a bread course with us, or buy a gift voucher for someone else this holiday season. Better still, join us! Become a Bread Angel and learn to set up a micro bakery and teach baking courses to enrich others and earn a living. A Virtuous Bread bread course, taught by a Bread Angel, is a marvellous experience – and one that stays with you in a good way for a long time to come.